Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Version II Fedora Lounge Mug

Which design would you buy?

• Design A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Design B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
The first version was so popular that it sold out quickly. So we have decided to produce another version. This one has more of an old school look. We have narrowed it down to two designs. We need to decided on which one to produce. If you would like to purchase a mug, vote for your favorite. Please DON'T vote unless you intend to buy one. Thank you.

mug_concepts_sm.jpg

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Prefer A to B, like the circular look, more in line with other products.

Were there FL glasses, like whiskey glasses or something? How did I miss that one?

I love my black mug and my pins.

karol

carter

I'll Lock Up
Aloha, I'm in complete agreement on A. Hey Mike, can we buy more than one? These would make nice gifts. Mahalo nui loa, Carter

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
K.D. Lightner said:

Were there FL glasses, like whiskey glasses or something? How did I miss that one?

karol

The glasses were tall beer glasses, perfect for a pint of Guinness. I have a set of 4 and I love 'em.

Dagwood

Practically Family
I voted for "B" because the logo reminds me of an argyle pattern. Argyle reminds me of socks, which reminds me of shoes, which....oh well, you get the picture.

Travis

Suspended
I love them both, but I prefer A to be as well.

K.D. Lightner said:

karol

:eek:fftopic: They were standard sized pint glasses. They're very cool. And you can still get them on the Classic Style store.:eek:fftopic:

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Weegee, I voted A, but every time I come back to this thread I immediately like B. For the reason you mentioned. Deco elegance.

I really really like the cup itself. Very diner-ish!

carter

I'll Lock Up
I originally voted for 'A' but, after reading Scott's post, I took another look. My eye does come back to 'B'. Probably because 'A' looks flat in the photo. For those who have the original mug, a '2nd generation' mug, that is the same size and shape but has a slightly different logo, might be of interest.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
scotrace said:
Weegee, I voted A, but every time I come back to this thread I immediately like B. For the reason you mentioned. Deco elegance.

I really really like the cup itself. Very diner-ish!

I see where you are coming from on this, but "diner-ish" mugs weren't really art deco-ish. Typical diners were more mom and pop and I think the A is more in keeping with this.

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
When was the first mug sold? I don't recall seeing it in The Classic Style Store. I like A because the logo matches, with the classy golden circle. But I prefer the frameless Fedora Lounge on B. I like to match is all. The diamond is nice but the circle is really classy, like a guy in a mirror.

olive bleu

One Too Many
i think they are both pretty sharp, but B has my vote.I agree that it does look "dinerish"it would really fit in with all my other "Diner"dishes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred