Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MichaelKristy

New in Town

video is there^

Hey all! I’m a huge fan of all types of outerwear but there has always been a special place for a nice leather jacket.

Taylor Stitch does a great Moto jacket and I wanted to give it a review for a while. Well I did! Here it is in its full glory.

I’d love to hear what you all think of the jacket/improvements you’d like to see on it. I’m planning on doing a follow up video in a year or two and this is THE community for feedback.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Nice review, Nice jacket, Nice fit ( there are better jackets around for the price.. but whatever ), I appreciate the work you put into it. Looking forward to your next one.

Psant25

One Too Many
I enjoyed the video quite a bit. I always considered getting that jacket. Nice honest review. Keep em coming.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I wonder why golden bear does not get enough chatter on here. That is a great looking jacket, thanks for the review.

Entropic Thunder

New in Town
I’ve been a fan and subscriber of your videos since before when you’re channel was going by the name Wool and Lanolin. Love what you do man, you Filson Mackinaw cruiser video made me get one.

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Well done sir.

I am 62 , have had the same wife for near 30 years , I had motorcycles since age 16 , and had a few bikes when we met.

I still have my 2008 Harley Springer CVO ( my only bike now) , and I still have my wife. Just saying that's all !

I have spotted that jacket on my internet tours , and now I am on the mail list as happens. I have several jackets of that rough "style" , it is my preferred style over cross zips and café racers. Good on the Harley AND good at work "semi-dressy".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB