[Video] Taylor Stitch Moto Jacket Review

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by MichaelKristy, Sep 22, 2020.

1. MichaelKristy

MichaelKristy New in Town

video is there^

Hey all! I’m a huge fan of all types of outerwear but there has always been a special place for a nice leather jacket.

Taylor Stitch does a great Moto jacket and I wanted to give it a review for a while. Well I did! Here it is in its full glory.

I’d love to hear what you all think of the jacket/improvements you’d like to see on it. I’m planning on doing a follow up video in a year or two and this is THE community for feedback.

Jin431, Boyo, Guppy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Hh121

Hh121 Call Me a Cab

you have lot to say about this jacket, I admire that, I can't do the same.

3. Guppy

Guppy My Mail is Forwarded Here

I enjoyed the commentary and subtle humor throughout, and your editing is very well done.

4. Boyo

Boyo One Too Many

Nice review, Nice jacket, Nice fit ( there are better jackets around for the price.. but whatever ), I appreciate the work you put into it. Looking forward to your next one.

5. KissMyMuscle

KissMyMuscle One of the Regulars

The jacket is nice.

6. Psant25

Psant25 Practically Family

I enjoyed the video quite a bit. I always considered getting that jacket. Nice honest review. Keep em coming.

7. Jin431

Jin431 A-List Customer

I wonder why golden bear does not get enough chatter on here. That is a great looking jacket, thanks for the review.

8. LZHA

LZHA New in Town

You make great review videos. Nice jacket.

9. Entropic Thunder

Entropic Thunder New in Town

I’ve been a fan and subscriber of your videos since before when you’re channel was going by the name Wool and Lanolin. Love what you do man, you Filson Mackinaw cruiser video made me get one.

10. Downunder G Man

Downunder G Man Practically Family

Well done sir.

I am 62 , have had the same wife for near 30 years , I had motorcycles since age 16 , and had a few bikes when we met.

I still have my 2008 Harley Springer CVO ( my only bike now) , and I still have my wife. Just saying that's all !

I have spotted that jacket on my internet tours , and now I am on the mail list as happens. I have several jackets of that rough "style" , it is my preferred style over cross zips and café racers. Good on the Harley AND good at work "semi-dressy".

Mysteryo likes this.
  11. Mysteryo

Mysteryo Practically Family

I like your style, and enjoyed your video very much!
    more!more!
    Thank you