Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage 1940's Stetson Stratoliner 7 1/4

Bolero

A-List Customer
Hello, I have the above hat for Sale or Trade, Trade preferred...
I bought this hat from Anthony last year and I just don't wear it enough...
I am asking $168 Shipped(that's what I paid, thank you Anthony !!)...
I would prefer a straight up Trade, something on the order of a Stetson Saxon or Borosalino in Med or Light Brown or Tan, 7 1/4 or 7 3/8 nothing more than a 2" Brim...

25823496513_636b6c15f2_c.jpg

26360114351_cffc16b00d_c.jpg

PM or ctlama@yahoo.com

Chase_999

New in Town
That's something I would have said (followed by my wife rolling her eyes :D)
Lots of good info here. Long story short, I need to wear hats more often than i have in the past. I would like one of these. WTB vintage Stratoliner 7 1/8 or 7 1/4. Please contact me if you would like to part with one to a good home. Cheers

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lots of good info here. Long story short, I need to wear hats more often than i have in the past. I would like one of these. WTB vintage Stratoliner 7 1/8 or 7 1/4. Please contact me if you would like to part with one to a good home. Cheers
What dimensions are you looking for? I have a late 50s early 60s with a 2 3/8 brim that needs a home. It's tan and in good condition.

Chase_999

New in Town
What dimensions are you looking for? I have a late 50s early 60s with a 2 3/8 brim that needs a home. It's tan and in good condition.

Hi Roger, Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for a bit more brim. I have a Knox and a Hobbs that have similar a brim size. I'd love to see a photo thought. I'm sure there is someone that needs it...

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Roger, Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for a bit more brim. I have a Knox and a Hobbs that have similar a brim size. I'd love to see a photo thought. I'm sure there is someone that needs it...
Hey, never hurts to ask! It's one I need to list for sale and I just haven't gotten around to it. It's a great hat and in great shape too.

Ken David

One of the Regulars
Hey, never hurts to ask! It's one I need to list for sale and I just haven't gotten around to it. It's a great hat and in great shape too.
Hi Roger, I recently picked up a modern Stratoliner from a fellow FL member. Although not vintage it is so far it is not it is my most worn hat (love the syle). Will you be posting yours for sale soon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner