Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Ardney Shearling Coat sz 42

Purplesage

One Too Many
Vintage Ardney of Milwaukee shearling leather coat size 44 in excellent vintage condition priced to sell. Ardney has been making quality shearling coats since the 40s and their coats are 100 percent American made unlike most high end shearling coats currently on the market. I am asking $150.00 plus shipping. Contact me via email or private message if interested.

Measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder - 19"
Sleeve length from outer shoulder seam to bottom sleeve hem - 25"
Across the chest - 24"
Across the waist - 21"
Length down the back from bottom colar seam (Not shearling overlap) to bottom hem - 24" (From the top of colar is 27")

Features: Leather suede outer, 100 percent shearing interior, leather buttons

http://ardney.com/

photo106.jpg

photo450.jpg

photo456.jpg

photo697.jpg

photo105.jpg

photo104.jpg

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
It is a 42, thanks for pointing that out. Can you tell me how to edit my thread and change that. I did the go advanced and changed it to a size 42 but when I save it it just goes back to the way I originally put it in.

Purplesage

One Too Many
The hat is a reg 42. I normally wear a 42 and occasionally a 44 (mainly on older jackets). I can wear this Ardney 42 but it is a bit snug because of the thick shearling inside. I would keep it but I just don't have enough time to wear all the coats and jackets we've had. Plus here in the mid Atlantic we've had an exceptionally mild winter so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80