Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Black Bond Homburg 7 1/8

Purplesage

One Too Many
Vintage black Bond Homburg size 7 1/8. I have too many Homburgs and and trying to down size. The crown height is 5 1/4" (with center dent) and the brim is 2 1/4". The hat has a matching 2" grosgrain ribbon and bow and the curled brim has a 1/4" matching grosgrain edge. The satin liner is clean and the 2" sweatband is soft and pliable. There are no stains, odors, moth holes or nibs. I am asking $75.00 plus shipping, which is what I paid on EBay a couple of years ago. Classy Homburg at a good price.

3b94c49f.jpg

1964d8f4.jpg

9ca76485.jpg

d5f05005.jpg

beba7391.jpg

2073781b.jpg

76cd5af3.jpg

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
Don't let this one get away. I already have quite a bit more invested in this hat than I'm selling it for. Compare to some of the other "vintage" Homburgs you see and I don't think you can beat the price.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Compare to some of the Homborgs for sale on this site and EBay and you will see this is a great price. Bond hats are known for their quality and are not as common as Stetson and some of the larger more well known hat makers.

Purplesage

One Too Many
I can't believe some of the Homburgs they are trying to sell on EBay for crazy prices. This is a deal for a nice clean Homburg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR