Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Borsalino Fedora for sale.

GSicilian

New in Town

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Hello All,
I am selling my vintage Borsalino fedora on ebay. Here is the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Bor...-/320793731977?pt=US_Hats&hash=item4ab0cbe389

I am selling my prized possession due to a lack of funds. This hat is very old, but still in great condition. It's been sitting, unused, in the attic for decades. There is more info on my ebay link. My e-mail is GSicilian03@gmail.com.The auction ends in 4 days. Thanks,

- Greg S

That's NOT an original Borsolino box. It's for a Knox hat. Do you have the original box as you state in your description?

GSicilian

New in Town
Knox is a hat manufacturer? Maybe it was purchased at a department store called Knox. I have the original box that this hat came with. It could be the original box from the time of purchase.

GSicilian

New in Town
I didn't know it wasn't the original box. It's an old box. I assumed it's the box the hat came with. Didn't mean to be misleading. My mistake. I don't know much about hats.

gdc

One of the Regulars
Watch yer verbology, ya wild kid ya!

PS ... Welcome to the Lounge GSicilian ... and you, too, GDC. Good to see another Kansan in the place.

Sam

I'm up here with the Ebay rookie and although I can see Missouri from my front door, I'm glad to say I'm from Kansas. Glad to know another Greg in KC too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters