Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Canadian Open Road Fedora Size 7 1/8

Purplesage

One Too Many
Vintage Canadian Open Road Fedora in very good conditon. This hat would almost look brand new except I had a coffee malfunction a couple of years ago (wish it would have been a black hat). I dabed it off it off and figured I would get it professionally cleaned at some point but I figured I will let the new owner do that if the want to. Overall, the staining is rather minor and does not really detract from the hats overall appearance. It didn't bother me that much which is why I never got it cleaned. The hat should clean up nicely. There are no other issues with the hat to include moth damage or odors. You can tell by the interior photos that the hat looks as though it has never been worn. The hat has a 5 1/2" crown and a 2 1/2" bound edge brim. The sweatband is dark brown but it looks almost black in some of the photos. There is not size label but I bought the hat as a size 7 1/8 which is my size and it fits me fine. I am asking $145.00 shipped. Will entertain all reasonable offers.

photo18_zps3790d37a.jpg

photo15_zps966d2dd4.jpg

photo20_zps52bdb18c.jpg

photo21_zps35667c66.jpg

photo9_zps89986b80.jpg

photo1_zpsc67c814d.jpg

photo3_zps1a48bf27.jpg

photo5_zps8a1ad4ae.jpg

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
Guess it would be a bit of a tight fit. It is a nice hat and is very comfortable for someone who happens to wear a 7 1/8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot