Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Chalk Stripe Sports Coat

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
My Wife purchased this for me recently, it is just too tight, can't make it larger. Size is someplace in the 40-42 Long, material seems to be a light weight wool blend, may have some silk in it. This is vintage, nicely made, more for a summer time use, and obviously if you wear this size it would look swell with a Boater hat, or any Straw hats. It can be tailored smaller, with out any issues. I inspected this Jacket, there is really nothing wrong with it, there is one so very small single thread the size of a human hair about a inch or two long that is pulled from the pattern on the sleeve, you cannot hardly see it and I cannot get it to show on a picture. This is a Palm Beach Brand Sports Coat. She just paid a bit over $120.00 total for it, and it has no rips or anything wrong at all. (I may keep it if I can lose some weight)! However, we are clearing out things and need to make room, so here it is for sale already. I am going to ask $100.00 shipped anyplace in the USA. As always, I am willing to consider any notable offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany