Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Chippewa Loggers Size 11EE for Trade or Purchase

Seth Byrnes

One of the Regulars
Up for sale or trade I have an excellent pair of barely used Chippewa Loggers, manufactured in the United States of America. These are incredibly well made boots. I have actually never encountered another pair of boots as sturdy as these, military or otherwise.
These are a size 11EE, and have 5 Hexagonal eyelets, 5 quicklace pegs and then a final 6th eyelet. Behold the 7th picture to see how crazy these eyelets and pegs are, they are solid brass monsters.
They have sturdy pull tabs at the rear and Chippewa stamps on the outer ankle. Manufacturing stamps appear on the tongue, they read as follows:

CHIPPEWA
Made in the USA Registered
Comb. Last No.
Size
11EE 21555
21007 4 97

I believe the "Comb. Last" means "Combat Last".
The soles are original Chippewa Vibram soles. 3-4mm off of the heel. These will serve the recipient extremely well.
There are some light storage wear on the uppers, no deterrents. All eyelets are intact and in good shape. Tongue is supple, with some creases. No cuts slices or dents on these babies.
The toe has a stitched pattern. It appears to be some sort of leaf or a Fleur De Lis.
The soles are oil resistant and Non-marking.
The leather of these boots is superbly waxy and fresh feeling. It's really supple.
I would truthfully never part with these if it wasn't for the fact that they are an EE, and my feet are on the narrow side.
At your request I can give these a light polish before sending them off.

I'd like to negotiate a price on these with you, please e-mail me if you are interested.
Trades are definitely encouraged. In a trade situation I'd like a similar type of boot in a regular size 11 or 10.5, but please make any and all offers you feel are reasonable. All will be considered.
Pictures follow:

Last edited:

Seth Byrnes

One of the Regulars
Well, no interest so far.

I'm open to trade offers, my heads 22 inches around. The hatter told me I'm a size 7.

I'm a size small generally, as far as shirts, jackets and coats go.

As for boots I wear a side US 11D.

Anyone interested in a trade?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou