Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Dobbs Wide Brim Fedora Sz 7 3/8

Purplesage

One Too Many
Vintage grey Dobbs in NM condition. 2 3/4" brim with mauve grosgrain bound edge; 5 3/4" open crown depth; crown is wrapped in a black grosgrain ribbon with attractive feather treatment; clean liner with clear protective cover; soft and pliable leather sweatband, no mothing. I wear a 7 1/4 and thought it might fit me but it's just too roomy. Very nice color combination. $225.00 shipped CONUS. Please do not respond to this thread unless you are interested in potentially purchasing the hat. If interested please contact me via email or private message.

IMG_1647_zps94q1asl9.jpg

IMG_1645_zpsvczy3ckt.jpg

IMG_1648_zpst2geg9qa.jpg

IMG_1650_zpss8br4fso.jpg

IMG_1653_zps5ci3hqrc.jpg

IMG_1655_zpslu8og2fb.jpg

IMG_1657_zpsrfq1ldne.jpg

IMG_1659_zpssaaip2wv.jpg

IMG_1660_zpsk7rihxri.jpg

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
The opening measures approx. 8 1/8" front to back and 6 3/4" side to side. Circumference is approx. 23 1/8" - 23 1/4".

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks hatsRme. I think it's a sharp color combination and classic dimensions.

You have it correct, the contrast of the brim edge trim and the hat band, just pulls "vintage" images. The hat I had Tonyb make for my Husband, having a similar color plan....the yellow brim edge and then a darker grey hat band and ribbon, all on a silverbelly hat. Sure do wish I could swing buying this one. Too broke for now! Good luck with the sale, I am sure someone will jump on it soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy