Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vintage dresses

sixsexsix

Practically Family
i have far too many dresses i don't wear, and i am poor, so i am offloading some. prices are based mostly on what i paid for them. if you have any questions please ask! all measurements are taken while lying flat then doubled

1940's dress $35 + $8 shipping NA ($12 worldwide) - sorry shipping is so high, it's heavy!
i bought this off someone off tfl (maybe ms bella hell?) and unfortunately it was too big. beautiful 1940's dress with button closure, great neckline, full skirt, and original belt. i think it may be home made, not sure of the fabric - it's textured, light to medium weight, and a bit stretchy. perfect condition
38-30-free
bb60c5ea.jpg
804f4250.jpg

1960's secretary dress $15 + $6 shipping NA ($8 worldwide)
lined medium weight fabric with a cute 2-button tie at the back. plastic zipper up the back with metal clasp closure at the top. in perfect condition. label: hannah hardy.
measurements: 36-29-36
7ed20e9e.jpg
31931537.jpg
9f9f04a0.jpg

1960's cute green dress $15 + $5 shipping NA ($6 worldwide)
cotton (?) long-sleeve green dress. has cute collar detailing, and loops for belt, although the original belt is missing (shown with white ribbon). this may be homemade, there are to tags on it. metal zipper up back. in perfect condition other than the buttons on the sleeve cuffs are missing; i always just wore them rolled up to 3/4 any way. this dress looks really good with tights in fall & winter!
measurements: 36-28-37
53c07e4d.jpg
3e946d57.jpg
c7f9bef7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael