Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Fashion Expo

volvomeister13

One of the Regulars
I'm going to the Vintage Fashion Expo in Los Angeles for the first time this week. Weekend tickets are $17, but for $30 the advance tickets will get you in 90 minutes early.

To anyone who's been to these before, how quickly does the good stuff sell out? I'm going mainly to look for 1920's-30's suits, which I sorely need. Is it worth an extra thirteen bucks to get in an hour and a half early?

Thanks, guys!

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
I don't know about this particular expo - but as a principle: get there early. The good stuff always sells early. Rule No.1 of fleamarkets, too.
I'd definitely pay the 13 bucks... if nothing else it will soothe your mind. Just think of the potential treasures you might have missed if you get there late!

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
The Vintage Fashion Expo won't be worth your time, go to Inspiration instead.

The only vendor at VFE worth seeing is Reese's Vintage Pieces or Ardis, both of which can be contacted directly. Trust me, you'll be happier at Inspiration.

DamianM

Vendor
They sell out quickly since costumers go in and my friends do as well.

Go to inspiration and you can see some of my hat work. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy