Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage hats and hat wearers in england

A-hardie

New in Town
Hello there everyone. New guy here, all the way from Great Britain. I always wondered how many people in my country, particularly younger individuals wore hats as a regular part of their attire, so I thought I'd open with that. And what do you all think of the older Faustman Germany fedoras. Recently my grandfather gave me his old one, and I would like to know other peoples opinions.

carranty

One of the Regulars
Welcome to the lounge! It's a great place to find out more about hats and such. I started off wearing Tilley's until I found this place and plucked up the courage to wear real hats :). I'm also from the UK, 30 years old so not sure whether I still qualify as youngish or not, and unless it's super windy, if I'm outdoors, I'm wearing my campdraft.

I'm afraid I know nothing about the hat you spoke of, but I'm sure people who do will soon pitch in!

Hello there everyone. New guy here, all the way from Great Britain. I always wondered how many people in my country, particularly younger individuals wore hats as a regular part of their attire, so I thought I'd open with that. And what do you all think of the older Faustman Germany fedoras. Recently my grandfather gave me his old one, and I would like to know other peoples opinions.

Welcome! Faustmann are a more recent German hat company (1970s) that mostly produce Trachten hat styles.

yttclothing

One of the Regulars
I'm 23 from England, as well as selling hats I often wear them as well, mostly wooly at the minute with this weather but I'll don a fedora for the races and I wear a country cap at least once a week as part of an outfit. We've come across a couple of Faustman hats but mostly modern ones (90's)approx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou