Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage homes thread?

NicolettaRose

Practically Family
I am currently decorating my home in retro style, 1930's-1950's style, especially the kitchen/bathroom. I remember there was an ausome thread on people's vintage homes with lots of pics, I have been searching for this thread, but can not find it. Can anyone help me locate such a tread?

Warden

One Too Many
Not one of the Forums homes, but its worth a look here if you enjoy Charles Rennie Mackintosh houses.

Harry

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just to let you know, if you can't find it on the Fedora Lounge search engine, you should search google or yahoo.
Just type in all the keywords of what you are searching for and add The Fedora Lounge.
I just did a search on "Vintage homes the fedora lounge" and the Show Us Your Vintage Home" thread was at the top of the list.
I know we have mentioned this several times, but again if you can't find it on the FL search engine, it's best to give it a try on another search engine. Adding The Fedora Lounge to any of your searches will surely reveal a lot of results. Just a tip to make your searching here easier, and to alleviate "multiple threading" which can often lead to a frustrating clean up job for the bartenders here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav