Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Knox straw (?) hat - 7-1/8

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Recently picked this up on eBay. It's snazzy, but it just doesn't work for me. it was sold to me as straw, but I'm actually unsure what it's made of...it's either straw or some kind of synthetic.

Crown height: 4"
Brim width: 2"

100_1294.jpg

100_1288.jpg

100_1292.jpg

Like new condition - not the slightest thing wrong with it. Could very well be NOS.

$32 shipped - just enough to cover what I paid for it and get it to you.

Boodles

A-List Customer
I'm in.

Let me know how to get the 32 bucks to you. I use Paypal really often but I can mail a check, stamps, bottle caps, buffalo chips, whatever.

Boodles

A-List Customer
The hat arrived, thanks for the quick ship.

I really like it. It's a bit darker gray than I imagined and the pug which was on it doesn't yet seem to match any combination of clothing I have at home. I switched out the pug and wore the hat today. You may be right about it being some synthetic material but that doesn't matter to me at all.

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Boodles said:
I really like it. It's a bit darker gray than I imagined and the pug which was on it doesn't yet seem to match any combination of clothing I have at home. I switched out the pug and wore the hat today. You may be right about it being some synthetic material but that doesn't matter to me at all.

Excellent! You should post pictures.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy