Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Leather Jacket Sale

cdallas

One of the Regulars
Hi everyone - I have 4 vintage leather jackets up for sale all in the 42-44 size range. Please see pictures and measurements below. Please feel free to ask any questions and additional measurements or pictures are available upon request. Prices include U.S. shipping, all others please ask for a quote. Payment is through PayPal F&F only.

Thanks!
Jason

Late 40’s early 50’s Horsehide Harley Davidson Townsman $375 – Excellent condition with detachable belt, tagged size 42. The main and chest zippers are in good working order. Lining is slightly faded and a seam in the armpit has opened up about 3 inches. Visible in the picture, easy fix.

Pit to Pit 23.5 Inches
Shoulders 19.5”
Sleeves 25”
Length 28.5"
image0 (2).jpeg

image4 (1).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

50’s Horsehide Monarch $275 – Excellent condition with very little wear to the lining and leather. Conmar zipper works great. Tagged size 42

Pit to Pit 23”
Shoulders 19”
Sleeves 25”
Length 28.5"

image0.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

40’s Sportclad Halfbelt $275 – Both the leather and original lining are in very good condition. Not marked wether it’s horsehide or steerhide but the leather is very nice either way. Main Talon and chest zipper work great! Size not marked but fits like a 44

Pit to pit 24”
Shoulders 19”
Sleeves 25”
Length 25"
image0 (3).jpeg

image3 (1).jpeg

40’s Howard Horsehide $175 – The leather has a nice patina and is sturdy. The jacket was relined at some point and is in good shape. Virtually the identical model jacket as the Sears Hercules of the same time the only difference being the addition of a rear yolk. The male side of the zipper has torn at the bottom. I will include a replacement reproduction Talon zipper. PM for more pictures. Fits like a generous size 44.

Pit t pit 24”
Shoulders 20”
Sleeves 24”
Length 24.5"

image0 (4).jpeg

image3 (2).jpeg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
gorgeous collection. I need to get rid of a couple jackets myself otherwise I'd be biting on at least one of these. Nothing like the vintage stuff in good shape. GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB