Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage neon signs

Temple Hills, MD

61922f94d39ead7972699d1bcd20a92a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is that from Charlotte as I was in Charlotte on business several years ago and got ice-cream from a place just like that? In fact, I pulled over on the spot just because of the vintage sign and feel (I'm not proud of myself and God knows my father never was). Of course, it could have either been a different place (I image more than one person has thought of using a Penguin as a mascot to sell ice-cream) or one of a regional franchise. The place had a wonderful throw-back feel - authentic not manufactured. And what a great freakin' sign.

Ghostsoldier

Call Me a Cab
Is that from Charlotte as I was in Charlotte on business several years ago and got ice-cream from a place just like that? In fact, I pulled over on the spot just because of the vintage sign and feel (I'm not proud of myself and God knows my father never was). Of course, it could have either been a different place (I image more than one person has thought of using a Penguin as a mascot to sell ice-cream) or one of a regional franchise. The place had a wonderful throw-back feel - authentic not manufactured. And what a great freakin' sign.
I'm not sure...I found it floating on the interweb. ;)

Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy