Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Oleg Cassini Leather and Wool Sweater Size Medium

Purplesage

One Too Many
I can't really describe this except it is cool looking and it looks like a cross between a sweater and a leather jacket. It is made in Italy and designed by Oleg Cassini one of the premier designers of the day. He was a very good friend of Grace Kelly and many Hollywood celebrities who he also designed clothing for. The sweater is a size medium. I thought I could fit my large size body into it but I can't otherwise I could keep it. I wore it a couple of times but I have to keep the buttons open. The leather almost looks like the Ostrich skin that a lot of western boots are made of. There are a few small holes and snags in the wool arms but that really don't detract from the looks. The holes are not big enough where you can see through to the skin and they actually give the sweater some character as far as I'm concerned. This is an excellent sweater for the fall and the wool is light weight enough were the sweater doesn't gets to hot. I am guessing this is from the 50s but I can't be sure so if you know, let me know. I am asking $120.00.

photo94_zpsf47614cb.jpg

photo91_zps42cea3ab.jpg

photo96_zpse1ded532.jpg

photo106_zps46047bca.jpg

photo105_zps2cd1e2e7.jpg

photo98_zps0cf20a01.jpg

photo100_zps4c7d2323.jpg

photo101_zps1b568bd5.jpg

photo102_zps5b8665d3.jpg

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
I have never seen a leather and wool sweater like this. It's very coo except too small for me. Going to EBay soon. If interested please respond via email or private message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80