Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pattern WANTED list

SheBear74

Practically Family
This is a picture of my Grandparents. I would really love to find the pattern for my Grandmother's dress. Anyone have any ideas? I think it's a 30s pattern?

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMTQtMjAxMTAyMDYtMjE1My5qcGc.jpg

LollyWillowes

New in Town
Shirin, did you get your 4093 pattern? There are a couple on ebay at the moment, one in New York, the bigger size and one in Australia, the 12 to 16.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
The following are 3 patterns that either I haven't been able to find in larger sizes (34bust or up) or have been outbid on. I'm willing to trade copies, trade actual pattern or purchase outright.
A4247.jpg

il_fullxfull.116657427.jpg

Advance3028.jpg

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, I know. I've been watching it for about 6 months, now. While I have graded from 32s before, I try to avoid designs that have intricate pieces in the upperchest area. I'm concerned about distorting the armhole area and not being about to get it to fit. I've been searching the internet for pictures of the pattern pieces so make a final decision.

Miss Flora

New in Town
Looking for vintage pattern rec

Hi girls! I'm looking for a vintage pattern rec that would be similar to this dress:

3865177301_ce534af2af_o.png

Anyone have any good ideas? I've done some searching, but haven't come up with anything close.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
These patterns say sports bra, but I have made the front closing one out of tricot for a leisure bra.
http://www.bramakerssupply.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=153&cat=Sports+Bra+Patterns

I almost skipped this thread because I really want one of those Pendleton style 49er coats (like Vogue 6847) but thought someone else will undoubtedly be looking for one as well. I'm only half-way through this thread and am excited to see a link to bra making supplies, thanks kamikat.

and now, back to my lurking... ;-D

Last edited:

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Sorry to intrude, but do any of you know where I could find a pattern for hollywood waist, or fishtail back trousers? I tried asking over in the General attire section, but we weren't very successful there, and I thought that you all might have a bit more collective knowledge on the matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko