Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pics in your vintage threads!

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Don't know if this counts?

I was going thru some old photos and found these shots of my mom from the late 40s early/mid 50s.
3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Biltmore Bob

Suspended
Froggy...

Great pictures....I got some of my Mom and Dad from the Fifties too. Got some of my Grandparents in West Virginia that are killer. Now I just have to get one of my kids to scan them into the 'puter for me so's I can post 'em.

My Grand Pop was a Cherokee Indian Coalminer. I gotta find this one picture of my Grand Mom sitting on his lap.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
I finally had a buddy get some shots of the green suit last night. Waiting for the email, then they'll get posted here.

Nice work on the photo, BT and Root...I already had a weathered version, I just like the color one...seems more striking. The weathered version is up on my site right now.

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Thanks. She wore hats into the 60s and always dressed to the nines. I knew that you beautiful ladies here with your great since of style would appreciate the photos. And the stylish gents too. As for me I never fully appreciated her or my fathers sense of style until much later in life.
Wasn't it Mark Twain the said.
"The older I get the smarter my father gets."

I didn't inherit either parents sense of style though I do like vintage Levis.

decodoll

Practically Family
Thanks! :)

Ruby, it's actually a blouse and skirt. I had the blouse but had never found a skirt to match. So, as is usual, when we decided two days before to go to Tease-o-rama, I suddenly HAD to wear that blouse, and so was up until 2am the morning of the event making the skirt! :D

Wing, great suit! You have to give me some tips on aging photos too!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Indeed, we have some lovely ladies on this board. Just think, I remember when there weren?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t any female members! The lounge sure has gotten prettier since those early days.

Keep up the good work!

WR.

Vanessa

One Too Many
Yes, very vintage. Been collecting gloves since I was about 5. :) Finally have things to wear them with now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy