Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Richmond Brothers Triton Fedora Size 7 1/8 With Box

Purplesage

One Too Many
Vintage charcoal brown Richmond Brothers Triton fedora in nice vintage condition. The hat has 2" overwelt brim, 4 3/4" crown and a 2" black ribbon with red feather. The original price tag is still on the hat on the backside of the sweatband. There is no size tag but the tag behind the sweatband indicates the hat is a size 7 1/8. I wear a 7 1/8 and it fits true to size. A very nice classically proportioned fedora. No odors, no moth damage, no stains. The hat comes with it's original box which is in fair condition. I am asking $85.00 shipped.

photo120_zps74a65e9b.jpg

photo49_zps54077b4e.jpg

photo116_zps633b6334.jpg

photo31_zpsa79dcb98.jpg

photo46_zps6cd6d15c.jpg

photo30_zpsb6cd6773.jpg

photo54_zps0ccab7de.jpg

photo40_zps7511390d.jpg

photo103_zps294193d4.jpg

photo37_zps082069bd.jpg

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
Bump $80.00 shipped and that includes the box. That's a good deal considering the extra cost of shipping the box on top of the hat. I'm already in the red on this.

Dear Purplesage,

While it is totally fair to bump an ad to bring it back to the top of the classifieds board, when you have a large number of ads that have no replies other than your own I might suggest that a bit of discretion would be in order.

thanks!
Alan

Purplesage

One Too Many
Alan,

Point taken. I know you've been here awhile because I've seen you on different threads. I'm relatively new here so I'm trying to learn the ropes. Thanks for the advice.

David S.

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
Personal Comments and Complaints

If you have any personal comments or complaints unrelated to viewing or making an offer on this hat such as a previous comment to this thread please respond to me via private email. Thanks
Purple

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo