Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Shcoble hat box and maybe some hats for trade

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Anyone need a Shcoble hat box?
It’s a beaut! Even comes with the clear plastic hat wrap. I think it’s fairly old, but in fine shape.
I have a Lee three tiered hat box as well, but it has some damage
IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG

While I’m at it I also have a Stephen L. Stetson box.
IMG_0018.JPG

And heck, may as well ask if anyone’s interested in a trade. I have about twenty two vintage stingy brims from the sixties and a few from the seventies. Dobbs, Stetson, wormser, champ, Halle brothers, etc.
some of these fedoras are really nice. Some are not. There are three Early sixties Dobbs that are top notch.
I’d like to trade all these and the boxes for two mint vintage fedoras
Having a 4 1/2 inch, or better, crown while creased and a 2 5/8, or wider brim.
Nothing newer than early fifties.
Anything resembling a Stetson Whippet, or Adams Pacesetter, or the like.
Here’s one of the Dobbs for an example
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG

If I get some interest I’ll send the pics of the rest .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
I am interested in the Schoble box

I appreciate your interest, but sending just a hat box all the way to the Land Down Under seems like a lot of work for a few dollars.
Today I’ve found even more sixties stingy brims in the closet for a total of forty hats, so what I’m looking to do is sell them all as a lot for around $300. That’s less than eight bucks per...plus shipping. Interested?
Some of these hats could easily sell for $75 or $100 apiece and none would sell for less than fifteen, so it’s a money making proposition for someone who likes to sell on eBay. I used to,but got tired of sending hats around the country.
Tell you what, though. Let me throw two nice Dobbs stingy brims, including the one that was in the pics, into the Schoble box and send me $100 for both...plus shipping and I’ll send it all on out. That might make it worth it to both of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB