Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes Custom Hats - Official Affiliate Thread

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Putting this back on first page....VS Wanderer 1000 (W1K) in the works....

This is one I'll be watching out for - sounds like the Ultimate Wanderer!

I must admit to having what I believe will be a rather interesting VS to look forward to as well :)

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
IMG_1388_zps2ae0c25c.jpg

Love Art's stiching work on the brim. Great job Art.:eusa_clap

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic, hatband - I'm glad you went ahead and ordered it. The proportions look just right. What colour is the felt?

I was tempted too after you posted that photo of Alan's Stetson, will have something to show you before too long. You might have started a trend here!

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Hi Blackthorn,
it is a copy of a Stetson Special featured in the pre 40's Stetson thread on the Lounge.
Art did a superb job of copying the hat from the picture I showed him. It is on page 403 of this thread.

What a beauty! What are the brim width and crown height?

stevehnh

New in Town
That is a beautiful hat. I love the proportions of it. All these posts of Art's hats are making me want to put in an order that much sooner! :)

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a beautiful hat. I love the proportions of it. All these posts of Art's hats are making me want to put in an order that much sooner! :)

You WILL NOT regret it!! I recieved my first VS yesterday and it is awesome! I'll get done pics up soon as I can. Thanks Art!

g.durand

One Too Many
After seeing examples of Art's Modern Times series and reading all the rave reviews on the Dove felt, I ordered what is billed on the VS website as the "Wall and Broad". This came yesterday and I just had to customize it, so no out-of-the-box photos, sorry. It comes with a center dent, pinched crown, but I bashed it into a C. The nice touch on this one is the 18 ligne black variegated ribbon. 5 1/4 crown, 2 3/8 brim, raw edge.

IMG_2561_zpscc6bb7f2.jpg

IMG_2559_zps4e2011ad.jpg

IMG_2560_zps71bc3cdb.jpg

IMG_2557_zps4b10f498.jpg

IMG_2553_zps46e8ede0.jpg

IMG_2554_zps71f1f903.jpg

I really like this hat. Bravo, Art.
IMG_2548_zps348e2e43.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member