Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes Custom Hats - Official Affiliate Thread

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
It's slow going so far Gents. The machine was the head only and when getting home I discovered that the motor and table i had planned using was wrong for it so, been building the proper setup and had to order a motor that turned the correct way. This week should see some progress.

hatband

One of the Regulars
Asked Art to clean and fix up a Stetson Imperial boater I have had for a while. It has been too dirty and the brim would not sit flat.
Art worked his magic and now it looks great and ready to wear with new sweatband and clean, brim now is rock solid

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Gentlemen, it’s that time again!!!

For those that are new to the Lounge I am bringing up an old thread called Cash for Clunkers and posting this there also. Winter is right around the corner and the Vets are still in need so I am beginning the drive for hats starting today. Last year we donated 73 hats and I in fact worked into May to get them all cleaned and ready for wear so this year I am approaching it a little differently. I will give the normal $25 discount on your order for sending in a clunker but, if it is a good size and I DON’T have to do anything but give it away then I will double that discount to $50. Add to it a $25 Lounge discount and I hope this makes the price irresistible. Let’s see how many heads we can get covered this year.

TomS

One Too Many
I'd like to mention the excellent customer service I've received from Art. He has built a couple of custom hats for me recently, and I'm impressed with his communication, and attention to detail; Of course his regular customers already know that.
Best,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou