Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes family portraits

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
2ugmfs5.jpg

My VS Family ( although I must mention we have a bun in the oven as a Black Cherry is on order.... LOL )

Going from the bottom left and moving up & around clockwise...

Chocolate, Whiskey, Black, Sahara, Silver Mist and in the center Pecan.....

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
2ugmfs5.jpg

My VS Family ( although I must mention we have a bun in the oven as a Black Cherry is on order.... LOL )

Wow, gorgeous display, Ordinary Guy!

Cliffnopus

One of the Regulars
2ugmfs5.jpg

Wait until you get the Black Cherry OG, you'll love it. I just got mine today (haven't had the time to take any pics yet) and I can't take it off. It's a GREAT color (and....my first VS).

Cliff

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Wait until you get the Black Cherry OG, you'll love it. I just got mine today (haven't had the time to take any pics yet) and I can't take it off. It's a GREAT color (and....my first VS).

Cliff

Like all the other colors, you never really know what it looks like until it is in your hands.

So many people have made comments like yourself that I just had to order one.........

I eagerly await your pics.....

Link

One of the Regulars
Great pics everyone. I'm getting close to ordering my first VS; I think I may go with oxblood.

Cliffnopus

One of the Regulars
I'll be posting pics of the Black Cherry this week. Probably in the Art Fawcett Hall of Fame post, where this thread is for multiples.

Cliff

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
2ugmfs5.jpg

Very nice!!!! I like that you have the different shades of brown ... especially so we can see the difference between the Whiskey and the Pecan. I labored over the decision between these two for a month .... I guess I should have done what you did and simply got both!!!!

Beautiful hats !!!

Kk

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
I too couldn't make up my mind between Whiskey and pecan and then finally decided on the Whiskey... After owning it and seeing the color change with lighting I decided to treat myself to another hat and that one would be the Pecan....

You will love whichever one you get and you get both it is like dating twins, you will always be happy.........:D

Hamletsghost

New in Town
:eusa_clap MAGNIFIQUE :eusa_clap

Each and every one. Someday - someday - Thanks to all of you for posting your beauties - it gives those of us who are Art-less ideas - inspiration - and a preponderance of eccess drool.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner