Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Stetson Royal Deluxe, OR style, 7 7/8

Mister_Ed

New in Town
Yes fellow meganoggins, here is a vintage Stetson Royal Deluxe in size 7 7/8, Open Road style! I purchased it from a fellow Lounger but the crown is too tall for my facial features :( . The hat is in wonderful shape, and it should be easy to put in any crease you wish. Details and pics are in the link below. Asking $60 including shipping, which is the $50 I paid for it plus $10 for mailing. PM me, or email mister_ed1@yahoo.com .

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=7350&page=40

Mister_Ed

New in Town
BUMP

C'mon now, we big-headed guys (including myself) are always complaining about not being able to find vintage hats in our sizes. Well, here ya go! I'll even negotiate the price within reason to give it a good home.

rtravler

New in Town
Your Stetson

Ed,

I apologize for not following protocol, it was my first time on the site and there was a hat I had been looking for for 2 years.
If you have not received my 2nd email then, for some reason, I am not getting through. Also, I have aol and cannot use your link. I look forward to hearing from you,

David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy