Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Stetson Stratoliner -7 3/8

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful strat in blue grey color. Size is marked 7 3/8.
Hat is in excellent shape with the exception of slight fading around the crown about 1 3/4". Appears to have had a ribbon around it at one time that was placed over the original thin ribbon.
I was going to have a new vintage grosgrain put on depending if someone wants to buy it now or not.
I also have a choice of strat pins to go with hat in sterling silver.
Pm with inquires
Asking 260.
22a20a2d.jpg

603a738b.jpg

b70dbeef.jpg

ffa1edcc.jpg

d4378779.jpg

Last edited:

bond

Thanks for the offer ,but I would prefer a lighter color hat like light brown or tan, similar to the last strat i sold recently. I like vintage over new hats.
Thanks again for offering though .

Chris Dillon

Familiar Face
Would you be at all interested in partial trades? I have a nice Dobbs that is in worn condition in a tight 7 1/2 in light gray and an open road style 3x stetson in silverbelly. Let me know if interested in pictures at all. cdillon1939@gmail.com

StanS

New in Town
If you would be interested in selling your "open road style 3x stetson in silverbelly" please describe it. I'm looking to buy an OR style thin ribbon, wide brim, tall crown at a reasonable price. Stan S

bond

This Strat is still available to purchase.
Stan I am not selling an ORoad here if you want to you can contact the person who is via a PM.
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran