Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Stuff For Cheap!

Gene

Practically Family
I'm moving out to California the 23rd of next month and I definitely can't take everything with me, so I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff for cheap!

1.) Here's an awesome WWII officer's gabardine shirt with a chinstrap. Tailored in Cincinnati. There is some fraying at the cuffs and a little around the collar, but it's in a desirable bigger medium-large size.

Asking $15 + $5.95 to the lower 48.

Measurements:

23" pit to pit
Approx. 15-15 1/2 neck
27" shoulder seam to cuff
33" overall length
IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

Gene

Practically Family
2.) 50s McGregor loop collar gab shirt. Has a mismatched button and some pretty bad fraying on the collar. Still very wearable and a good affordable shirt. Tagged "M-L"

Asking $8 + $5.95 to the lower 48.
IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

Measurements:

22" pit to pit
24" shoulder seam to cuff
30" overall

3.) Early 60s loop collar Arrow s/s shirts. Both are tagged medium and measure 22" pit to pit. Each has a tiny pin-sized hole in the same spot (upper right chest)

Asking $5/ea. or $8 for both + $5.95 to the lower 48.
IMG_1502.jpg

Gene

Practically Family
4.) Two 3-piece suits for bigger guys! Tailored here in Louisville wayyyyy back in the 90s I think. Still, very good job in classic styles. One is in a "Roger Sterling gray" and the other black with gray pinstripes. Both were tailored for the same gentleman, so they're the same size. Both are partially lined with center vents.

Asking $25 a piece or $45 for both plus $11 shipped in the lower 48.

Both suits have the same measurements:

Jacket:
24" pit to pit
33" overall length
25" shoulder to cuff
20" shoulders

Waistcoat:
21" chest
12" armhole
23" top to bottom

Pants:
40" x 29" + 3" to let

dmar836

New in Town
Interested in first two. Couldn't PM for some reason.
Oh, I thought I had more posts than 9! Perhaps when I reentered my info a while back it reset?
Maybe I'm imagining things. Still interested in the shirts. PP?
Dave
Kansas City

Gene

Practically Family
Both suits are SPF.

How about a NOS 1940s/early 50s sports shirt for $15? A little storage dirt, could use a dry cleaning. But look at that original tag!

IMG_1522.jpg

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
I'm interested in the officer's shirt. How much is shipping to Germany? And what is the full sleeve length (middle of collar to end of cuff)? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner