Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage wingtips hanover brand

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These Vintage Hanover wingtips are in excellent condition for their age, have a ton of life left in the soles, the insides are clean, no rips or wear issues at all. They have been conditioned and shined up they need nothing at all, the heels are next to new looking as well. The size marked on the inside of the shoe is size 11 E/C. They will fit a size 11D or a 10 1/2 D very well. I am clearing out some of the shoes I have, to make room for goodies I have on the way. Being as it is near Christmas, I will set a price on these at $60.00 shipped any place in the United States. They have minimal wear on the soles, and you cannot hardly see any wear on the heel area at all. No deep creasing on the top of these and they shine like new, too.

Thanks for looking.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Adopt these shoes today! Fully house broken, and they already know how to do the waltz! What more can ya ask for?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Please don't hesitate to buy such a nice pair of Vintage shoes.....I accept pay pal ....or it you want send me some gold coins.....would consider a trade of the shoes for a Vintage Stratoliner in mint condition (size 7 1/2) with original box.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well now Santa has struck...these now go to a new owner....maybe not making it to the new home in time for Christmas, but making it there all the same.

Thank you all that have taken a peek at my listings!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters