Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage wingtips never worn or laced!!!! 11 1/2d

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

These are never worn Vintage Mason Master Imperial Executive Wingtips from the 1960's, they are in BRAND NEW condition as they virtually are brand new! Size is 11/2 D They still have some of the original tags and have the original box! These are nice and have a great shine. Hard to beat these for a pair of well made gunboats and are a really nice color as you can see by the pictures.

You can own these nice wingtips for a price of merely $85.00 shipped! How can you go wrong with that? Brand news fantastic pair of well made shoes, for a price cheaper than a pair of rinky dinky tennis shoes! LOL! $85.00 shipped any where in the USA. Now if you live anyplace else, I can lower the price a bit, but then you have to fork out the shipping to your destination. These are a steal, as a few other pairs of shoes (boots) are as well. It is Christmas time, so don't be shy about buying these. I can't lower the price more that what I have as it is. But I would lower the price to about $70.00 plus shipping to Loungers that live across the pond or to Canada.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You know the holidays are here. Stores are all having some sales for one thing or another....but wait! Did I say "sales"?????? Yes I sure did. SO....I want to know someone here from the Lounge can enjoy a deal on a great brand new pair of vintage shoes....so....if you can part with $70.00 and live in the USA, I can sell and ship these shoes to you. Price lowered to just $70.00 So these are now ON SALE! Buy them and then tell Santa you have the "new shoes" covered! lol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
OMG! These shoes still need a new home! Great deal. Buy them and give yourself a merry little Christmas, and your toes, well, they will love ya! lol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
$70.00 shipped....geez, just think a brand new vintage pair of gun boat wingtips that have never been worn.....if you have a size 11 1/2 foot, these are going to be what you need to keep those feet happy! The price is so decent on these, you can grab them up and have some money for that favorite pizza and maybe even a date with Delores Bigelow, (you know her she is that young gal that winks at you now and then)....!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Attention, attention, attention! If you wear this size shoe, please do buy these and give them to your feet for a Christmas present. Your feet do so much for you all year long....so show them some appreciation! (They will thank you, and you know the shoes are a much nicer gift for your feet....they don't like no fruit cake...)!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am spending some time doing some "shine" on these......will post pictures later however, these are still for sale!!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

After some spiffy shine work, these now remind me a bit of some Alden wingtips. My poor cell phone does not capture all the hues and color in these shoes at all!

The reflective shine is awesome!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo