Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VS Custom Hats - Watch the MAGIC - Art makes a hat FULL VIDEO!!

Bumping this back for posterity.
B
This was on my list to watch.....again...thank you for saving me having to look it up!! I have long thought it would be a great resource if Art made more of an instructional video on the art of hatting. Give more detail, troubleshooting etc. Maybe not a mass market item but I think it would fill a niche and a few copies would be sold.

Jed I. Knight

New in Town
I’ve watched this several times. It was a nice parting gift from Art.

This was on my list to watch.....again...thank you for saving me having to look it up!! I have long thought it would be a great resource if Art made more of an instructional video on the art of hatting. Give more detail, troubleshooting etc. Maybe not a mass market item but I think it would fill a niche and a few copies would be sold.

I sure am glad y’all are still enjoying this episode. I have several Art Fawcett (VS) hats but having the video of this one being made makes it a bit extra special for me!

I sure am glad y’all are still enjoying this episode. I have several Art Fawcett (VS) hats but having the video of this one being made makes it a bit extra special for me!
Thinking about it now I think Art missed out on a way to help his retirement. The 30 min video is brilliant but even more so would have been for him to make an instructional video to sell on YouTube. Art helped out so many new hatters this could have been part of his legacy by continuing to pass it down to many more.....and make a few bucks on the side. There is such a shortage of hat making info on the web and I am sure there is a niche for those thirsty for knowledge.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Jed I for making the video. I learned a lot about hat making from it. Things/processes that i had to visualize made so much more sense when seen. Some mysteries were unravelled and i gained more respect for the art/Art of hat making.
Thanks again J
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto