Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wallet, Money Clip...?

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I use the Hartmann Weekend Wallet. It has a window for a license on one side, slots for cards on the opposite and a slit in the top for cash. I carry it in my front pocket. It's the best wallet I've ever carried.

4700_735_3.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Money clip!

I gave up on wallets years ago. My last one was one of those eel skin things that ruined all my credit cards!

My money clip is getting kind of worn. Anybody have a lead on a good replacement that won't empty my clip at the time of purchase?!! Who does good money clips?

-dixon cannon

kiltedjeeper

New in Town
I used to be a leather wallet guy-- at 2.5" thick, I started looking for other solutions-

now a proud carrier of an All-Ett. I now carry MORE than I did back then, and my wallet, full, is thinner than the hides alone that made my old wallet. All up, 5/16" thick. I'm NEVER going back

www.all-ett.com if you're interested. no links to them, just a VERY satisfied custoomer here. I've converted about 20 folks in the local area so far.

kiltedjeeper

New in Town
tm3 said:
i recently ditched my old leather wallet for one of these

http://www.all-ett.com/

i carry it in my front pocket, and really like the low profile.

i miss the feel of leather, however.

hahah!! I see I'm not the only one!
Right there with ya, brother. It's great. I carry all the cards I need to {rescue, scuba, military ID, etc} AND 8GB of flash drives, and I still have room left over!

Now if I could just get them to make the Passport versionn with two more pockets, I'd be good to go for ANY wallet situation.

kiltedjeeper

New in Town
Adam-- I dig this a great deal as well, and it would be just the kit for my Hipster PDA. Got a link?

adamgottschalk said:
I have an old silver, deco money clip. I'd use it more if the clip was tighter; only works for big wads of cash. I'll get that fixed at some point. My favorite holder so far is a card holder cum 3x5 card pad that I got from Levenger. For me, it's absolutely perfect. I have customized 3x5 cards with my name and website. As I'm a writer, I find I use it all the time, or have others write things down for me, or give one to somebody with a date and place for a party, or whatever. It does have a somewhat retro, "journalist" type thing going on. I dig it a great deal.

flip1.jpg

Mine's in black:

flip2.jpg

kiltedjeeper

New in Town
BegintheBeguine said:
My dad used a Squeeze-It Coin Purse like the one Vermont Country Store sells for about $9.00. I'm having a bad life and can't figure out how to post a direct link to it, though. His was in brown and he got it probably in 1940.

One of those leather affairs? I've been carrying the same thing for near 20 years now. It's just now broken the bottom piece of leather that makes the firm body portion of it, loose. I really must resecure it, as it's taken on a wonderful patina

Propman

New in Town
Since I switched to a Tiffany plain silver money clip, I haven't looked back. Drivers License & a couple of cards in the skinny wallet, and I'm off to the races!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy