Walter Dyer Vest with Many Harley Davidson collectible pins and a patch!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AeroFan_07, May 10, 2019.

1. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 One Too Many

Not something you see here everyday....and maybe it was a crazy find on my part. Selling as one lot. Here's the ebay link...prefer we go that route. True no-reserve auction on this one...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153482489335

DSC_0500.JPG DSC_0512.JPG DSC_0504.JPG DSC_0503.JPG DSC_0505.JPG DSC_0507.JPG DSC_0510.JPG

I'll sure say this for this vest--it's about the thickest, heaviest Steerhide I've witnessed in a vest form. And it's soft too. Beautiful stuff indeed. USA made. Definitely would get people's attention when you are on the bike, which is a good thing!

2. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 One Too Many

A one-off experiment that sold at a loss. Not a huge loss, but you just never, ever know...:rolleyes:

3. Gamma68

Gamma68 One Too Many

Walter Dyer jackets are very well made from seriously thick leather. Way under the radar, in my opinion. I'm sure this vest is just as impressive. Hope the new owner is happy with it.

4. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 One Too Many

For $16.00 they got a deal....:)

Yes the vest is amazing...I would have kept it myself but with 37 pinholes, the patina will never be the same again.