Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanna Meet a Lounger?

Alex, his 'n' hers team if we ever cross paths and I can find a decent field, maybe?;) If you're on for becoming a "huntress" on the field, I'm certainly willing to help you along the way... Besides, wouldn't it be such a Kodak-moment if we ended up earning a trophy?;):D (They say a couple that shoots together not only stays together, but has interlocking fields of fire...;)lol)

Josephine said:
He's a comedian. He talked about when he was young, he was a male tomboy. Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup... perfect for the Army. But they were a bit more slapdash makeup wise than he liked. :D
lol There is a lot of room for "personal interpretation" in those guidelines, I guess...

Adele

One of the Regulars
I would love to meet everyone! I honestly don't have a list because there are just too many of you I would love to meet.

I don't know if I'll actually get to meet anyone, but if I ever do, a forewarning: I might get really quiet, but it's only because I get shy when I'm first meeting people (even if I've conversed with them via the web).

Maybe one day. :)

alexandra

Practically Family
dollydaydream said:
Just found out CharlesB won't be coming back :(

Pity, I enjoyed him being here.

Lets all raise a glass to Charles

Yeah it would seem all those bunches of people who wanted to meet him as one of their loungers will have to change it up since he's not a lounger anymore.

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
Smuterella said:
i know, but he won't have me

He says he will, he'll have you anyway you fancy. lol

"Fedora Lounge - Making romance happen" ;)

On topic though
I want to meet,
Dollydaydream - and actually get to talk! (I was on the wine a bit much at Pride)
Alexandra
Smuterella
Darhling

What'd be really fun would be to meet all of you at once, and just watching the ensuing madness :D

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
nobody wants to meet me. this makes me want to cry.
but i would like to meet darhling, cherry lips, inky, oh so so many of you.

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
sian kisses said:
nobody wants to meet me. this makes me want to cry.
but i would like to meet darhling, cherry lips, inky, oh so so many of you.

I do (well, ok technically I have, but yeah pride + wine), but I forgot your username :eusa_doh:

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
i think we should arrange a big fedora lounge meet somewher amazing for in like a year or so, so we can all save up.
ooh i'd also like to meet goldwyn girl and....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran