1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

Want a fedora

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Lender, May 27, 2018.

1. Lender

Lender New in Town

I am new to the Fedora Lounge, and joined because you are all very knowledgeable people and have learned a lot.
    I am looking for a light grey fedora in felt in excellent condition. Need about 2inch brim and pinched crown about 4 inches or more. Size 7 American about 22.25 inches. If anyone has a hat in their collection they are willing to sell please contact me at leemfriedman@gmail.com. Please include pics and description and price. Thank you!

2. scottyrocks

scottyrocks I'll Lock Up

Hi and welcome.

What you are looking for are very available on ebay.

You can get a vintage Dobbs with pretty much those exact dimensions, color, and size, as 7 is very common. I have one, but in 7 3/8.

A very quick search turned this up:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-DO...181420?hash=item5455b50c6c:g:xS8AAOSwwZtaXi2l

And please post threads only once. You can always bump them once a day to bring them up to the top of New Posts.

3. Lender

Lender New in Town

Thank you!

scottyrocks likes this.