Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Want to Buy: Dehen Full Throttle Moto Hoodie in Medium

Snoops

New in Town
Title says it all! Let me know if you have one. Happy to pay up to retail dependent on condition.

jtavan

New in Town
I have one in a Large that I'm not wearing - it's amazing, but too warm for me! Good luck with your search - it's a very nice hoodie indeed.

Snoops

New in Town
I have one in a Large that I'm not wearing - it's amazing, but too warm for me! Good luck with your search - it's a very nice hoodie indeed.
Glad to know it's worth the search! Medium is the biggest I can get away with, but thank you for the offer!

driley16

New in Town
Glad to know it's worth the search! Medium is the biggest I can get away with, but thank you for the offer!
I have a size medium in loden that’s a bit too snug for me and was looking to size up. I’d be happy to post pics if you’re interested. I would be interested in selling you the medium if I could buy the large from jtavan. What color is the hoodie you have?

jtavan

New in Town
I have a size medium in loden that’s a bit too snug for me and was looking to size up. I’d be happy to post pics if you’re interested. I would be interested in selling you the medium if I could buy the large from jtavan. What color is the hoodie you have?
My size Large is black. I actually didn't know they'd made them in other colors - interesting!

Snoops

New in Town
My size Large is black. I actually didn't know they'd made them in other colors - interesting!

Wow! I didn't know they made them in other colours either. I hate to ruin the deal, but I'm really only looking for the two colours on the website, blue and black. It sounds like these hoodies are pretty popular, so I'm sure driley could find a buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy