Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED – Suits or pretty much any clothing item in SMALLER SIZE

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
I am of smaller size (35" chest, 28" waist, 14" neck. 180cm long so no shorter sizes work.) and I am primarily looking for suits, odd jackets and trousers. The closer to the 1930s the better.

Contact me with any offer, suggestion or tip you might have.

Thank you in advance.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
This overcoat is listed as a size 36-38 (although I would put it closer to a 38). I might fit you if worn over a three piece suit. But it's not cheap!
http://www.savvyrow.co.uk/products/...lue-full-length-d-b-king-coat-overcoat-36-38l
It will be worth regularly looking at the Savvyrow website since they get some very good vintage clothes, in all sizes. There aren't many smaller sized items on the site at the moment but you may be lucky.

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
Thanks a lot for that tip! Too bad the overcoat was sold... Just the model I like. I will add the website to my list.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
That must have sold in the space between me posting the link and you reading it! Definitely keep checking their website, they get some very nice stuff.

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
That shoulder size must be of by a bit... I am putting in a bid, it looks nice, maybe it can be altered. Waist is good, lenght too and that is promising. You really help me a lot here!

EDIT: lost the auction lol

Last edited:

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
That's just what I thought when I put in a lower bid. It is the suits that are more rare for me to find.

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
I too spend quite some time looking online but I find it rare to see my sizes. Meanwhile others try not to find the small ones. It is great to have a helpful and sharing community like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24