Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wanted - a few things - WW2 stuff, and regular clothes

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I am looking for these things:

Enlisted or Officers tunic Size 42, or larger
Pants (Khaki, Wool or Pinks) - size 38 waist or 40 (would take a 42 or 44 and get it hemmed in)

Really need pair of WW2 officers dress shoes size 9.5 up to size 11

Shirts - 16.5 or 17 X35 (khaki, wool, pinks)

Any sort of jackets, size 40, 42, 44 etc... I am espically looking for a D-1 Jacket mechanics, or possibly a B-6 or B-3, 44 probably or 46.

I would like to try and find an officers hat size 7 1/2

Also, I am trying to START to put together a smally wordrobe of 30's and 40's clothes. I wear the small things I have now to work, out, etc...

I also have a question, is there a catalog, or anywhere on the net that will show me manufacturer's, labels, photos, of clothes, patterns, tags of men's clothing from the 30's and 40's?

I really need alot of help and photos are the only way I really learn

Does anyone have any help?

I will TRADE with other World war 2 items, or out of the clothes and stuf I have. Plus there are several old clothes stores in my area (but the lady who runs them all NEVER helps me on any men's clothes

So I can try to find something for someone.

The thing is I think her stuff is from the 60's 70's and 80's

O yea, I am trying to find a nice fitting fedora, or newspaper boy hat all my hats 7 1/2

Plus I am trying to save for my wife's and I 1st home, so I dont have tons to spend right now, but working on it daily.

Thank you to all who can help!!

CJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner