Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Black Stingy fedora 22.5 inch Circumference

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Hello everyone,

I have a friend that wants his first real fedora. He likes the stingies, and really wanted a black one. I need one in 22.5 inch Circumference which is a really big 7 1/8 or a small 7 1/4. Please PM me if anyone has one that they are willing to part with. He doesnt want to spend a whole lot, its his first one like I said. Hopefully if everything works out, we will have a new member!!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Ah yes, my mistake. Your right, that hat would be huuuuuuuuuuge. The circumference is 22.5, thanks for the correction.

jeffconnors said:
Circumference right? circumference...22.5 diameter hat would be quite quite quite large

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Though not black, I have a dark brown Dobbs 5th avenue he can have for a song. Tag say's she's a 7 1/4 long oval... PM me if your interested.

Just be sure to remind him this hobby is highly addictive!!!

I have this one..

the tag said "genuine fur felt" on it, it's black w/ ~1" ribbon, no liner and a grogain sweatband.

these arent' the greatest pics

pinstripe_Burlington_b-1.JPG

pinstripe_Burlington_a-1.JPG

I could let it go for $15 shipped via USPS (continental)

Let me know...

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all the responses guys!! I've been away from the lounge for about 4 days. I've been in Austin Texas for a buddies bachelor party. By the way, I love how in Texas, the wearing of hats is so prevalent. I mean, most hats that you see are cowboy hats, but it was really nice to see that in public, many men still wear hats. I'm still looking for a hat for my buddy. I gave him a tan one that I had that was too big on me but fit him just right. He really liked it so now he wants a grey one and still would like a black one. I told him that he has to have the 3 basic colors to go with all of his outfits. I'm really looking for something that is pretty much mint. He doesn't really know about hats and I don't want to think that I'm giving him something beat up even though here at the lounge we all know that even a worn hat could have many more wearable years left in it. Unfortunately I missed most of the auctions that I was watching, so the search starts over.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
RobFedoraField said:
the tag said "genuine fur felt" on it, it's black w/ ~1" ribbon, no liner and a grogain sweatband

Thanks for the post Rob. Do you have any with a liner and a little wider of a ribbon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot