Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted! Hollywood Vivien Leigh Scarlett pattern

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I have been looking for this for a long time. If anyone has one they'd like to sell, please let me know!
Nikki
1018551624_8c28bff00a.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
try Amazon Dry Goods. You'll have to order a catalog from them to see what they have. They won't have the exact same pattern, but chances are they'll have their own pattern for the same dress.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Thanks all!
Let me just clarify tho, I am a big collector and have all of the pattens but this one. I run a group on the costumes and pretty much know all the sites, links, and all to do with gwtw.
So, I know of Ohardy's museum, and I have some costumes as well. Thing is, if she ever got the vintage pattern in to sell she'd probably want an arm and a leg for it!
I also have the Amazon Drygoods catalogues. Their bbq pattern is by Peggee of Williamsburg, who actually got to study the original gown. So, if anyone is interested, that is the pattern you would truly want to make it. Tho it needs some adjustments as well. I have that gown in the works.

Thanks again!
Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland