Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Indiana Jones Fedora

tangecon

New in Town
Hey there! I'm looking to purchase an Indiana Jones fedora sz 58cm.

Does anybody have an extra they can sell? Raiders or Crystal Skull style. Preferably AdVintage. Let me know!

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Hey there! I'm looking to purchase an Indiana Jones fedora sz 58cm.

Does anybody have an extra they can sell? Raiders or Crystal Skull style. Preferably AdVintage. Let me know!
I have a Crystal Skull style hat, made by Steve Delk, size 7 3/8", it is not a spare, I have never worn the hat, I have kept it in a hat box every since I received it from Steve. Looks like you wear a size 7 1/8" Have you tried posting on Club Obi Wan? You might get someone to make you an Indy hat in your size, sable color, dark brown hat band. I think Sable color fur felt hat bodies were used for the hats. You may have a bit of trouble finding a Crystal Skulls hat made by Steve Delk for sale. There are a few people on this forum that could make an Indy fedora, all except the liner, I am not sure that the logo in the liner can be used. The logo I believe was a drawing of the Staff of Ra, imprinted on white silk or satin liner. Of course you probably already knew all of that. What does a Steve Delk Infy Crystal Skulls hat sell for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21