Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanting to buy a Stetson 100.

ideaguy

One Too Many
I've got a Dobb's One Hundred. And a Resistol One Hundred. Both are immaculate, both are the very light tan, super smooth felt
that will rival any Stetson all day long. I may be persuaded to sell one...please PM if interested.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
That sounds like a deal right there. I have to think as much as the Stetson 100 is just drop dead nice, a Dobbs or Resistol 100 would also make me desire to sell my gold coins off to buy one. You do see the Stetson 100 surface now and again, mostly from our fellow Loungers that have them in the hat vault, but you won't see too many Dobbs or Resistols that are vintage 100's.

ideaguy

One Too Many
Yeah, and I'm having a hard time looking at these hats and thinking of not having one...all for the need for $ for a new iPad-
for a computer dolt; of all the hats I've had, I've always seen another copy of the "one and only". Never seen another Dobbs
One Hundred or Resistol One Hundred, in any shape, never mind mint. Going to be a hard decision, but will make one in a day
or so-need to take photos in daylight...serves me right for being "hat greedy"; always scrambling for the Grail, but when you
have it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff