Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wartime Air Associates A2 40 Goat

Snackson

Familiar Face
Selling my war era flight instructor's A2 from Air Associates. Apparently (according to people more in the know than me) this was made for HLB Corp. Telltale features are the W stitching on the collar, the black hardware, no neck clasp, pocket snap protectors and the collar stand. The liner and the knits have been professionally replaced and the original Talon zip was reinstalled and works flawlessly. Collar snaps and pocket flap snaps are all perfect. This is a dark brown goat hide with a lot of nice character and grain. It is a size 40 and unfortunately a tad too small for me (size 42) so letting this go to a new home. There are some paint specks on the jacket and some small superficial repairs, all in non critical areas and adds character to the jacket. The jacket is solid and fully wearable. After cleaning and conditioning the leather, it appears that there was a painted symbol on the right chest, which looks to me like a green 4 leaf clover. No stitch marks of any insignia or name tags. Measurements: Top shoulders: 47 cm (18.5 In), Pit to pit: 53 cm (20.9 In), Sleeves: 62 cm (24.7 In), Length: 62 cm (24.7 In) Will ship worldwide at cost, the jacket is in Belgium. Looking for 300 USD plus shipping

IMG_8977.JPG
IMG_8978.JPG
IMG_8979.JPG
IMG_8980.JPG
IMG_8981.JPG
IMG_8982.JPG
IMG_8983.JPG
IMG_8984.JPG
IMG_8985.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members