Watching this too long. Trigger pulled!

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by oneterrifichog, Apr 5, 2021.

1. oneterrifichog

oneterrifichog Practically Family

I would say similar to the weight of my Iron Heart 18 oz denim jeans. It is really heavy canvas, what really blew me away was the lining in the sleeves and the attention to detail of the jacket. Somebody put some thought into the request on this jacket that inside pocket is massive and falls right behind the D-Pocket on the outside.

roadking04 and ton312 like this.
  2. Edward

Edward Bartender

True. Also, thinking on those lines, it could be a considered point of differentiation from the leather kuttes of patch-club MCs, which is an association a lot of riding clubs clearly seek to avoid for a range of reasons.

oneterrifichog likes this.
  3. ultrark2004

ultrark2004 Familiar Face

I actually bought that coat for a try on fit when he made my trojan for sizing. it was too large for me but i wanted it just for sizing. stuart recommended this so as not to get a wrong size jacket

4. Benny Holiday

Benny Holiday My Mail is Forwarded Here

I really like it and it looks great on you Wilbur. I can imagine wearing it standing in the sun in winter to absorb the sunlight and warm up!