Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Weco Custom Boss Boots 10 E

gzmavian

New in Town
I am posing my custom order Wesco Boss boots with Motor Patrol Toe replicating the Japanese Narrow boot make for the Japanese market. The boots were ordered in 2011 and worn sparingly. Dark brown cowhide leather with extra long instep strap. I have treated the boots with conditioner yearly. The boots have a soft toe which is firm and compressible. The toes box is larger than other soft toe boots for more comfort.
I usually were a 10 1/2 D/E shoe and after calling and discussing with a Wesco rep they recommended the noted size which is perfect. I have too many boots and just don't wear these enough - time to go. These boots are just beginning to break in and are in very good condition. They will outlast you. Please look at details of the sales order.
Please ask questions. I'm pricing them at $330.00 which includes shipping.
thanks

Last edited:

gzmavian

New in Town
boots 2 012.JPG
boots 2 015.JPG
boots 2 011.JPG
boots 2 009.JPG
boots 2 014.JPG
boots 2 013.JPG
boots 2 010.JPG
boots 2 007.JPG
boots 2 003.JPG
boots 2 012.JPG
boots 2 015.JPG
boots 2 011.JPG
boots 2 009.JPG
boots 2 014.JPG
boots 2 013.JPG
boots 2 010.JPG
boots 2 007.JPG
boots 2 003.JPG
boots 2 012.JPG
boots 2 015.JPG
boots 2 012.JPG

Do you have any pictures? Thnx

gzmavian

New in Town
I am posing my custom order Wesco Boss boots with Motor Patrol Toe replicating the Japanese Narrow boot make for the Japanese market. The boots were ordered in 2011 and worn sparingly. Dark brown cowhide leather with extra long instep strap. I have treated the boots with conditioner yearly. The boots have a soft toe which is firm and compressible. The toes box is larger than other soft toe boots for more comfort.
I usually were a 10 1/2 D/E shoe and after calling and discussing with a Wesco rep they recommended the noted size which is perfect. I have too many boots and just don't wear these enough - time to go. These boots are just beginning to break in and are in very good condition. They will outlast you. Please look at details of the sales order.
Please ask questions. I'm pricing them at $330.00 which includes shipping.
thanks

Please accept my apologies as I tried to edit new photos any blundered. I tried to upload again if they don't go through I try plan B . . .sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy