Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wegener Black Homburg 7 1/4

SOLD

I received this hat and it wasn’t the size listed. The seller is in Ukraine and didn’t want to pay for return shipping so I now have a hat that I have no use for. The size is approximately 7 1/4, but I make no guarantees as to size or fit. The hat is in good condition, but the leading edge of the bow needs to be tacked down. You can have the hat for free, but you’ll need to pay actual postage (I’d guess around $16). Only available in the US.

photos of the hat can be seen in the Hats Forum in the Ebay thread.

Please send me a PM if you’re interested.

Last edited:

mark balen

Familiar Face
I received this hat and it wasn’t the size listed. The seller is in Ukraine and didn’t want to pay for return shipping so I now have a hat that I have no use for. The size is approximately 7 1/4, but I make no guarantees as to size or fit. The hat is in good condition, but the leading edge of the bow needs to be tacked down. You can have the hat for free, but you’ll need to pay actual postage (I’d guess around $16). Only available in the US.

I'd be interested and would app

I would be very interested in this hat. What is the best way to proceed? My wife and l lost everything in the Camp fire (Paradise, CA). Dearly miss my hats and need to remedy this. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk