Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

well, its finally cold enough to wear my jacket collection...

zoran

Banned
hello.Great colection.Lost Worlds looks better than any others in your room.What is the total weight of Lost Worlds B3 jacket?
3 kilos?4 or 4.5 kilos ?Maybe 5 ???
What is the size of your jacket?.It looks long for me.Or I am wrong.
Best.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
@zoran, you've posted on 16 separate threads about the same subject. Do you not think that this might be annoying for the rest of the members? We get it: you're interested in the weights of shearling jackets. Why not either set up a thread or contact the makers directly - they'll be able to tell you more accurately about the current weight of their sheepskins than any of us, simply because it changes from batch to batch. I'd hate to go on the basis of somebody who bought a jacket a year or two ago, only to find it was significantly different when it arrived.

Gromulus

Practically Family
@zoran, you've posted on 16 separate threads about the same subject. Do you not think that this might be annoying for the rest of the members? We get it: you're interested in the weights of shearling jackets. Why not either set up a thread or contact the makers directly - they'll be able to tell you more accurately about the current weight of their sheepskins than any of us, simply because it changes from batch to batch.

LOL

16 threads - some resurrected from years back. I never realized the weight of a sheepskin jacket could be such an issue! Funny stuff.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW