Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

well, its finally cold enough to wear my jacket collection...

heron163

One of the Regulars
it has been too warm for most of the autumn here in new england for me to wear leather jackets to work so tomorrow will be my first day... what to wear?

from left to right: Aero real deal "jerky" horsehide from the first year they offered it, Lost Worlds Bedford... took 15 years to break this one in:), Lost Worlds Ryder in black deer suede - one of my favorites...

Lost Worlds sheepskin flight jacket - my absolute favorite and just about broken in...

Lost Worlds Deerskin A-2

Aero ANJ-3 goatskin... combines A2 and G1 features... I am unsure if this ever was an issue item but it is cool nonetheless...

Last edited:

Cooperson

One Too Many
That's a very nice balanced collection of jackets. Great choices to be made when stepping out on these cooler evenings!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Nice cpllection. Your Aero ANJ-3 goatskin with combination of A2 and G1 features was an issue item for a brief period of time and IMHO the best leather flight jacket ever designed. Tomorrow I wear my black goatskin Maxwell to work as jacket weather is more or less here in N Texas.

Deacon211

One Too Many
These are great days to be alive, bros! It's been borderline jacket weather here for a week. Lovin every minute of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow. Hard to believe that Bedford is 15 years old.

...also hard to believe that the software upgrade to the Lounge lost my profile picture (now fixed with a new image).

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Great jackets! I'm jealous. On Saturday I went out and got sunburn all over my face- I'm so red people keep asking me if I've been drinking. I'll have to wait a few more weeks yet for jacket weather.

heron163

One of the Regulars
LW deer? Hmmmm . . . . .thats an interesting option. Does anyone know if Stu still offers deer?
you could ask him... from time to time , he would get in exotic hides; the black deer suede Ryder and deerskin A2 were customs. the grade Deer hide is ridiculously thick and heavy in both examples but butter soft...

heron163

One of the Regulars
15 years old?? It looks like you might have bought that one a season or two ago, very nice!!

Yes - the 4 oz. front quarter HH starts out like a suit of armor... almost painful to wear at first it is so stiff and unyielding... but persevere and you shall be rewarded! these really are lifetime purchases. It hangs in the climate controlled cedar closet when not being worn but like the others, I wear them in all types of weather.

I'm still hoping to get a deer/elk hide jacket one day. It's amazing stuff. Nothing like what we're used to, but a nice addition to the (non-cedar lined) closet :)

Edward

Bartender
I've been in my Aeros a lot recently but it sudenly got cold this weekend, and I've retreated into the Parka. Hopefully more leather jacket wear yet before the season is out this side of February....

zoran

Banned
it has been too warm for most of the autumn here in new england for me to wear leather jackets to work so tomorrow will be my first day... what to wear?

from left to right: Aero real deal "jerky" horsehide from the first year they offered it, Lost Worlds Bedford... took 15 years to break this one in:), Lost Worlds Ryder in black deer suede - one of my favorites...

Lost Worlds sheepskin flight jacket - my absolute favorite and just about broken in...

Lost Worlds Deerskin A-2

Aero ANJ-3 goatskin... combines A2 and G1 features... I am unsure if this ever was an issue item but it is cool nonetheless...

Attachments

• B-3New-9A.jpg
    B-3New-9A.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 189

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner