Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

We're Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let y"all know where back for drop off alterations and pickups only at this time. We are in the shop Monday through Saturday but please call or email first as it is by appointment only. You can ship any repairs direct to the shop. Our sewers will be back a few days a week for now and back full time in a few weeks. This allows us to start working on all our custom orders. We appreciate all the patience our customers have shown and support by keeping their orders active.
We have started working on our new website (that is up now) and should be completed very soon. I said one day we would update the site just goes to show you what you can do with to much time on your hands:)

Last edited:

gtrplyr

A-List Customer
Alan,

That's great to hear. I actually have a jacket that needs to be taken in. I'll be sending you an email with some pics soon.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Good sights so far:
234743C6-6E42-4FB1-94D1-D0361F51DF9F.jpeg

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice to see you guys are back at it Alan! I have been meaning to have you guys make me a detachable collar for for my LW CHP in that beautiful natural mouton you have. Now that the weather is warming up here in the bay area I will try to get by and see you guys soon.

Lantern

New in Town
Alan - congrats on being able to start reopening the business.

I just tried to email but received an error message. Is this related to the website upgrade? Is there a new address I should use? Just want to confirm a few details on the order I started before the shelter in place requirement.

Alan - congrats on being able to start reopening the business.

I just tried to email but received an error message. Is this related to the website upgrade? Is there a new address I should use? Just want to confirm a few details on the order I started before the shelter in place requirement.

We had a few issues with our site and email. Our email should be working now, if not let me know.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
You folks open for repairs and such? I've got a Thunderbay that needs an new beefier zip and a Barnstormer that needs repair and a REAL belt.

Worf

Peacoat

Bartender
You folks open for repairs and such? I've got a Thunderbay that needs an new beefier zip and a Barnstormer that needs repair and a REAL belt.

Worf
So the zip on your Highwayman buggered on you also? And yours, unlike mine was correctly installed. That is just too much jacket to use a #6 on it.

Alan put a #10 on mine, and it has been trouble free since. That's what it needed to begin with. Used the same stitch holes and can't tell it is a replacement zipper.

Worf
Yes we are open for all repairs. I would suggest a #10 zipper for your Thunderbay, for the Barnstormer we can make the repair and should be able to make you a Real belt. Appreciate the opportunity to repair your jackets.

Colin G

One Too Many
What is your turnaround time right now for repairs or alterations? I could use an inch taken off of the sleeves of a jacket, with a two-button type cuff.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I can vouch for the quality of thier repairs - I have a #10 in a very nice FQHH Premier Highwayman - Alan and his team did the work and it's top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ