Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesco Mr. Lou (11E) Wesco 7500 (10.5E) and Red Wing Oxford (10.5D)

VestCoast

A-List Customer
Doing a little boot rack clearing, letting go of some Wesco Engineers and a pair of Red Wing Oxfords.

Wesco Mr Lou--11E Brown Horsehide
Picked these up from Wesco's discount page, they are a half size too big for me. There is one scar/mark on the vamp of the left boot (see album) that were the reason they were discounted. Aesthetic issue only, didn't bother me at all. There is one loose stitch at the bottom of the pull loop, also pictured. Aside from those issues, the horsehide on this pair has a ton of grain, and are in impeccable shape. I worn these to the grocery store a few times but you can see by the sole wear they are barely used.
Looking for $450 shipped through PP F&F, prefer domestic shipping.

Album

53MZBr9.jpg

Wesco 7500--10.5E British Tan
These have a little more wear--the british tan that these are made in ages rapidly. Soles pictured as well so you can get an idea of the wear on them. Worn pretty sparingly during last winter. Something about the slimmer shaft and stiffer BT leather kept these from becoming comfortable to me. The grain and creasing on this pair is wonderful, has some natural markings that look pretty neat.

Looking for $425 shipped through PP F&F, prefer domestic shipping.

Album

eQDBnxd.jpg

Red Wing Oxfords--10.5D in Olive Mojave
Nice pair of Red Wing oxfords in an olive/tan suede. Didn't find these comfortable so I only wore them twice. Soles are dark from walking on asphalt, but there is almost no weardown.

Looking for $125 shipped through PP F&F, prefer domestic shipping.

Album

45aiERi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB